Our dear valued guests,
In light of concerns related to the spread of coronavirus (CIVID-19)
We at Salon Nirvana 954 want to reassure you that now, more than ever, it is our top priority to honor our commitment to YOUR health and safety.
Together, we can make Salon Nirvana 954 a continued place of relaxation and zen during stressful times.
The safety of our clients and our staff is our top priority. That is why we want to make you aware of the steps we are taking to protect everyone’s health and safety. We will continue to follow a stringent infection prevention protocol. Some of the extra safety steps we are undertaking include:
- Limiting our capacity to less then 10 people at the salon, that’s service providers and guests.
- Seating clients at every other station to create more distance
- Working by appointment only. Please book at least 2 days ahead.
- Nail services have been suspended until further notice.
- Wiping the stations and chairs with anti-bacterial cleansing solution after each client.
- Wiping down frequently used surfaces, such as countertops, door handles, tabletops, etc. throughout the day.
- Reminding our staff not to come in if they feel any indication of sickness.
- We are also encouraging clients to reschedule appointments if they feel ill.
We will continue to update you on any additional guidelines from the CDC and other government agencies, as they relate to our business.
In the meantime, please stay safe and thank you, for your patronage.