There is a saying out there that says your hair, skin, and nails, describe how healthy you are. They are signs of how healthy your diet is. There are foods out there that inflame our cells and causes breakdown that ends up tearing apart the collagen, keratin, and elastin that provide strong, silky hair, supple skin, and strong, fast-growing nails. When you fill your body with toxins from unhealthy foods, it leads to dry, brittle hair, lackluster skin, and brittle nails that will never grow. This is precisely why you need to incorporate organic superfoods into your diet. Here at Salon Nirvana 954, we want to ensure you have hair you can be proud to show off. Follow our advice, Fort Lauderdale. In no time you will have the hair, skin, and nails, everyone will be wishing they had, thanks to our organic hair salon.
Our Organic Hair Salon Suggests a Health Diet
One of the coolest things about eating a healthy diet is that your hair, nails, and skin are often the first things to change for the better when you change to a healthy diet. A plant-based diet provides all the nutrients your hair, nails, and skin needs to reach their maximum potential. There are some foods out there amongst the healthy choices that contain even more nutritional properties that support their growth and overall health than others do. We have below, the best superfoods that offer the most overall nutritional components to provide amazing hair qualities.
Our Favorite Organic Superfoods
- Raw Organic Almonds
- If you didn’t know, almonds are rich in vitamin C, which is a natural antioxidant that supports collagen production and provides anti-inflammatory benefits for the body. It also contains a large amount of plant-based protein that is rich in amino acids that are needed to support collagen growth and strengthen the body.
- When you consume green foods, your body soaks up all the nutrients like a sponge. This includes vitamins A, C, E, K, and even B. These foods include spinach, broccoli, kale watercress, and collars. They include calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Remember, darker is better!
- Orange Root Veggies
- Foods like sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkins, and winter squash all contain a high amount of Vitamin A which supports the growth of your hair, nails, and ski. They are also rich in vitamin C. These foods are always best prepared steamed, baked, or cooked in a slow cooker. Try to stray away from frying them. Your goal is to enhance their antioxidant content.
- Raw Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- Literally, every part of a pumpkin is a superfood, especially the pumpkin seeds. They are some of the most potent, alkaline, nutritious seeds you can eat. They are rich in iron, protein, magnesium, potassium, biotin, and omega 3 fatty acids. The best part is that they improve your mood, energy too!
- This is one of the cheapest of the superfoods, which is always nice! Even the gluten-free oats are very beneficial. They are essential in everyone diet. They are filled with certain properties to provide your body with supports. They include protein, biotin, and other B vitamins. They also have lots of fiber and antioxidants. Try some with some coconut yogurt.
- Other foods your hair will love:
- All green vegetables
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
Contact Us Today
When it comes to getting the best hair, skin, and nail, organic superfoods are the way to go. Here at Salon Nirvana 954, our organic hair salon will ensure you have the best hair in all of Fort Lauderdale. Call us today for more information.